Now that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, the wedding season is well underway and the food industry has begun to crank out romantic desserts for the occasion. As we head into the wedding season, you’ll soon find the same trends turning up everywhere – with some eating establishments offering Valentine’s Day dinner in Delhi. The following are the places offering Valentine’s Day dinners in Delhi.
Times Square, NYC. For Valentine’s Day Dinner in Delhi, the popular venue will feature red velvet popcorn, tarts, chocolates, and deserts. Offering a unique twist on standard snacks, the ‘Bloody Mary’ is a Bloody Mary bar made of vodka, lemon, and white chocolate ice-cream served with orange juice, ginger ale, and fresh ginger. This is followed by a one-course meal consisting of cheesecake, oysters, eggplant parmesan, and ravioli.
Valentines is probably the best day to go out for a day, whether it is an elaborate and lengthy affair or just an afternoon picnic with your partner. It is almost too romantic to contemplate, especially for couples who are in the market for marriage. However, if your Valentine wants something more sophisticated, there are still a number of restaurants and clubs in Delhi that you can attend, enjoying one of the best meals of the year, and some of the best food to boot. Depending on your preferences, you can choose from the following:
* The Cheesecake Factory is known for its elegant cuisine and has been in the business for over seventy years. If you want a romantic meal in a classic setting with a select group of people who share your love for good food, this is the place for you.
* Meanwhile, in the heart of New York City, Valentines Dinner in Delhi is held at the famed Four Seasons Hotel. Specializing in European delicacies, the Chefs of Four Seasons offers a range of romantic nights catering to couples who would like to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
* Many acclaimed restaurants have their own tasting menu. You can choose from the following: wine and cheese at Yacht Club or seafood at Marea al Menu or the Mediterranean at Pho Banh Mi at Pho Thap. These are the restaurants catering to sophisticated tastes, a luxury experience not to be missed.
* The White Chocolate Cafe is known for its two Michelin starred chef Alain Ducasse. His restaurants include the Cuisine à la Nuit in Paris and The Uptown in Minneapolis. This restaurant offers the ideal opportunity to sample the flavours of delicious desserts.
* Just for Valentine’s Evening: This place in Vasant Vihar offers fine dining and is worth exploring. The breakfast set is on a bed of golden florets and the Italian dishes are delectable.
You can also book in a Romantic Dinner Event at “The House” in Noida. A romantic setting, an assortment of fine wines and food and a host of entertainment options make this a perfect night for two. The six-course menu will allow you to taste fine wine and dine alfresco in this romantic ambiance.
Many people prefer to celebrate Valentine’s Day in pubs and restaurants instead of eating out. But while eating in a restaurant can be fun, there is nothing quite like dining out in a newly-opened eatery and creating memories. If you are a fan of India and all things Indian, consider sampling the food and watching the atmosphere as you savour the rich food and spices.
While youare dining out, get the date to a restaurant in the Delhi region where you can watch a dance performance to enjoy the romantic atmosphere. You will then find yourself surrounded by the light of the moon and the feel of a jubilant crowd on the dance floor. In Delhi, the biggest nightlife hub, you will find the Valentine’s Day Celebration.
Also Read:- Valentines Day Table Decoration in Gurgaon